Yes, you heard it right. Introducing FAU-G is on its way.
Certainly, after the ban of Pubg, India is launching its own game in this October end. FAU:G — which stands for “Fearless and United: Guards” will be the replacement for pubg. You will have all the gaming features as was there in former. https://heatherielove.in/exercises-to-do-indoors-without-equipments/
Meanwhile, let’s have a look on the things to know about FAU-G :
- FAU-G is a multiplayer action game that has been created under the guidance of Akshay Kumar. He said, “Besides entertainment, players will also learn about the sacrifices of our soldiers.”
- The game’s first level will be set in the Galwan Valley backdrop followed by third-person shooting gameplay in the subsequent releases. The game will be made available both on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- It is based on real scenarios encountered by the Indian Security Forces to deal with both domestic and foreign threats.
- In addition, 20 per cent of the net revenue generated from this game will be donated to Bharat Ke Veer Trust that supports the families of India’s armed forces martyrs.
- nCore Games Co-Founder and Chairman, Vishal Gondal, told PTI, “nCore team has in-depth experience in different genres specially mid-core games. We managed genre-defining MOBA games like Vainglory of SuperEvil Megacorp for the worldwide audience.”
More importantly, it will be made in India. For youngsters in India, this will give the youngsters opportunity to develop more gaming apps with the mission of Atmanirbhar bharat and the entertainment which everybody wants. With the rise of demand on games, people will enjoy this game too. And hoping for more games to develop so that the citizens can choose from varieties to play and eventually increasing the economy for better.
Above all, do check this too for more inspiring India news –https://inspiringinfo.co.in/index.php/2020/07/29/the-birds-finally-entered-the-indian-air-space/